Hotel Cancellation Policy
- Cancellation done before 48 Hours of check in no amount will be charged.
- If booking cancelled within 48 hours to before check in one day amount will be charge.
- In case of no show there is no refund.
- If a booking is cancelled or changed by the customer, they have to notify to the hotel (of the changes) at the same time by mail for the same.
- The meal plan for your selected booking includes Breakfast or without Breakfast it should be confirm to the hotel by customer before booking.
- The primary guest checking in to the hotel must be at least 18 years of age. Children accompanying adults must be between 1-12 years.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in.
- The inclusion of 'extra bed' with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in time is 12PM local time (IST) and the standard check-out time is 12PM local time. After booking you will be sent an email confirmation with hotel phone number. You can contact the hotel directly for early check-in or late check-out.
- The amount paid for the room does not include charges for optional services and facilities (such as room service, mini bar, snacks or telephone calls). These will be charged at the time of check-out.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a 'couple' if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in due to the aforesaid reason.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission for local residents. Accommodation can be denied to guests residing in the same city.